The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. I have been super busy. I have been dealing with the following:
- Doodlekit’s fast growth
- Working a large custom website contract
- Working Google / Yahoo / Other advertising issues
- Visiting friends and family for the holiday
- Picking up some extra chores around the house for my wife (she’s 5 month’s pregnant – with twins)
- Fixing up the house to sell (we need a bigger house for the twins)
- Selling both our vehicles and getting new ones that accommodate two child safety seats
- Jury Duty (they didn’t pick me thank God)
- Oh yeah… and working on Heathbits’ new design.
Any guesses as to which one got the lowest priority?
Needless to say, I finally finished up Heathbits’ new design and pushed it to production today. I picked a unique color theme I liked and went from there. This took a long time to create. I designed, and redesigned, and redesigned again. Creativity comes with a price – time. Once the final design was complete, it only takes a few hours to convert into valid XHTML/CSS. The hard part is always coming up with a unique design.
Anyway, I hope you like it!