- 13 years of technical, hands-on experience in website design, layout and development using several different web based technologies.
- 8 years of project management, leadership and customer relations.
- Double Major: Computer Science & Business Management
- Tri-Com (9 months) - Consulted at Argus Health Care Systems. Designed & created several web applications for Argus clients, including Merck and Pfizer. Did design and development work on the Viagra website.
- Sprint PCS (2 years) - Lead Developer for several tier-1 web applications. Did all website design and front end web development using HTML, JSP, Servlets and CSS technologies.
- Tek Systems (4 years) - Consultant Manager with focus on web development using HTML, CSS, Java and Opens Source technologies. Conducted technical interviews for my consulting company, met with clients, managed over 15 consultants while billing 40+ hours per week at client sites.
- Triple-I (1 year) Consulted at Sprint Long Distance. Developed a command center application using Visual Basic and MS Access.
- NAIC (2 years) - Designed and built raw HTML websites using Notepad. Backend technologies used - Visual Basic, SQL Server, and Microsoft Access - also provided technical support.
- University Of Central Missouri - BSBA - 1995 (Double Major: Computer Science & Business Management)
- Webster University - MBA - in progress.
- United States Marine Corps Reserve - Honorable Discharge - 1995